15 February, 2010

My Funny Valentine

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Typically it's a day for big romantic gestures, spending a little too much money and eating out at fancy restaurants. But we keep things pretty low key in our family. We don't buy extravagant gifts or make wild, grand gestures. We are far more content just to be home together, enjoying each other's company.

So instead, we ate a lovely home-cooked meal, took a walk together and exchanged some little gifts.

And in the afternoon, Hubby set about doing a few little D.I.Y jobs he has been wanting to do.

So this post is dedicated to him.

I love you my sunny, funny Valentine!

2 comments:

zetor said...

Can I see a dremil there?

Mary M said...

Apparently not...apparently this is just a drill. But the Dremel wasn't far away! It never is in this house! lol xx